Saturday, April 25, 2015

drawing done on site A dazzling sunshine of late winter in the icy blue of the sky that


An Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words. J 'explores daily basis at the discretion of pages filled with drawings and my words Creation Process.
drawing done on site A dazzling sunshine of late winter in the icy blue of the sky that's still the lure of flâneur bohemian wave walker at the edge of the fountain Snow soul refined frosting as a treat before spring I basks me as the snail out of its shell from the antennas to the light from a distant barely been loss of body heavy cold loss tidal wave of a frozen soul that is felt buoys perfumes snow urging its cast the shadows of bare trees, carboy and then I sit on my first bench ... March sweetness of new horizons, traveling on the dunes reflections and soul of the poet's still shuttered murmur of the heart words his tender gestures
VISUAL ARTIST carboy HABIBA NATHOO - storyteller - ARTISANE * Visual Artist carboy - Storyteller - Craftwoman View my complete profile
ARCHIVES
ARCHIVES April (1) March (5) February (3) October (4) September (2) August (3) June (2) May (1) April (5) March (5) February (2) January (2) December carboy (1) October (1) September (4) August (2) July (2) June (3) May (4) April (3) March (5) February (4) January (3) December (3) November (7 ) October (8) September (9) August (12) July (10) June (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment