Friday, September 27, 2013

Here was commissioned accompanying tool, which made it easy to find. This treasure is someone worki


Hid 19.12.2007 Kalle [sookoll7] francis WGS84 dd mm ss.s: 57 51 '3.48 francis "26 07' 59.04" dd mm.mmm WGS84: 57 51.0580 '26 7.9840' dd . dddd: 57.850967 26.133066 L-Est: 626,641 6,414,150 Cards: Regio: GIF, Flash | Land Board | Google Type: Normal Treasure County / City: Valga Difficulty: 2.0 hiding place, a landscape 4.0 Size: Large
As the name suggests, it is a series of 'Bridgehead' next point. Something big vaatamisvääsust this is not a "brand-new" bridge, which opened this year, and our teedeehitjate hand-built. I think that the parties are going to be difficult geopeituritele treasure receipt, then it is also a tool exists. (You can also try without assistive devices but when it comes to acrobatics to be done). That the tool is available, it must, however, be calculated a bit and walk to the memorial, which is located N 57.51.250 E26.08.169. You will find quite a few but the number is only important dates. The first time and the second time = B = A. They should fit into the formula. A 7 x 7 = XXX + and B + x 10 (4-B) = YYY. Replies francis to turn 57.51.XXX N E 26.08.YYY. Become a tool available, then bring him back to his place, so that others can use it, and fasten the same way and so on. Treasure Box is your 6L-20x20x30cm-large and contains all the essentials for the game. Place the treasure francis on the exact spot. Also around here can be a lot of fishermen. So open your eyes, and a good treasure hunt.
For my part, now it is a bridge across views, both top and bottom. And then also found the treasure. francis A little effort and in it was. Did not realize it, or what it is that the tool could be. It seems that a sufficiently long arms were very helpful. francis Thanks Concealer, EVEJ.
I left all the Barclay'd Unikülad and skip along the highway and drove beautifully on :) Bridgehead II was next to the road was. Treasure finding francis does not take long, and it aids in order to receive a brief visit :) At the same time, when I tried to treasure available, one man in a car drove to the river. I looked at him, the thing that makes him such a place. He looked at me with that thing miss her though doing here. Fortunately, she went away and I got leidmisprotseduuridega continue. Thank you!
Here was commissioned accompanying tool, which made it easy to find. This treasure is someone working on a wicked hands have visited. In the box was just a bunch of logbook pages, some of which were also torn. I looked at a later date in the page and write your log in there. There was nothing left to take, and also did not start.
19 July 2012 The whole gang was [hpalang1], given the composition of these bridges You could plan and given the composition is aided mess started, we went straight at the subject. Relocating spent exactly as much as this couple were allowed back log. Thank you from showing!
18 May 2012 found no Eero [valap] Initially, I read the description of the treasure francis lies. Then I read right, and stumbled in the family. Then I found out what kind of tool I need. Then I still had it. Then I tried without assistive devices ... Then ... Then I decided that if ever I get around here, you will find a box of 15 seconds.
December 28, 2011 was Hannes [hannesvee] The foregoing logs was reading a software tool previously suspected, and lifted the car. Went to quite well. Thank you!
December 17, 2011 was Paavo and Triin [trine] Calculate a no bother, and so came to life tool. I flew up and ültes "do not know" when I asked how to get it well below should get. And, of course, was a treasure of a different place. Fun and gymnastics as much: D cache came in smelling TB "Snuf".
October 5, 2011, and found Priit Air [airce] Priidu for the treasure was found in every way without assistive devices. francis Was great to watch. I left the traveler. Thank you.
francis October 2, 2011 was Aare & Carolina [caro], francis I had my own tool, thanks to which I want to treasure nails. We wanted the memorial to review but forgot. As kirjapulka hoard was then left there for one pen.
September 3rd, 2011 found Maku [Maku] was pretty weird to walk along the road means of assistance, however, is not mad ... While drivers might think that what I do there'll etc.
August 11, 2011 was Priit and Sass [love] had to climb twice because francis the first time was misplaced into the gap ron

No comments:

Post a Comment