Sunday, September 29, 2013

older posts August (1) July (2) June (3) January (2) December (2) October (4) September (2) August


go to the forest, I thought that I really need to jump into the network, no because it was so horrible, the wheel went from one side to the other more or less, I kiljusin there, but thankfully pulled me back and huuuuuh, relief was great: D
so, it was still such a thing, that was the tunnel, I can not even begin to explain, not the tunnel, but you go in there and you're standing, but all around you is a tunnel, etc., that does that one had to spin this way and turns to avoid such sickness feeling : D
But he had two o'clock in the course of my room, I thought that since I have niihea dream is definitely how to make a paper rose still some at 7 in the morning. how to make a paper rose I thought again that could also come up there and make a morning run to go: D
plugging jäätiseisu came apart and have already put the wheels are ready, but I could not find another bike helmet on, so I went to his brother bmx's helmet (this is also the chin of defense, so, it looks just like a motorcycle helmet), I was niiiimark ride the whole way, but Well, the joke was well received, and ice cream, so paid off: D
older posts
older posts August (1) July (2) June (3) January (2) December (2) October (4) September (2) August (2) July (7) June (10) May (14) April (9) March (10) February (23) January (19) December (21) November (8) October (6) September how to make a paper rose (1) August (2) July (1) June (13) May (4) April (5) March ( 3) February (4) January (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment