Friday, November 1, 2013

Photos: Valentina Petrova Apply three years in a row in the university, majoring in medicine or den


On the morning of December 25 the twelve bells of the church "St. Alexander Nevsky "made Christmas with his heavy, solemn chime. The man who unties tongues of 12 bells, was 82-year-old Maria Zabova. "Next year I became 30 years since I started ringing the bell. During k cups this time I lived without the disease, which in these cold really is a godsend. k cups And I feel that I have great energy, one loaded with power if you do this. I can not explain k cups what it is to ring the bell. This not only purifies but feel as if you're not on the ground, "said Mary. Speak in the church "St. Seven Saints ". Raining the first big snow that is like a bell announced the coming of Christmas. Mary did not accept payment for his work. Sing free for many years and people of "St. Seven Saints ". Mary was born in 1929 in the town of Republic. French graduated college "Saint Joseph" in Plovdiv. Is a descendant of the "eight generations strong believers" of commercial nature. After September 9, her last name was demoted, her brother was killed in the camp near Lovech, and her father in prison. Expelled them from Plovdiv k cups in Novi Iskar. Take them all. "I remember how my mother cried that can not come into our house. My parents k cups died as martyrs, "said Mary 60 years later.
Photos: Valentina Petrova Apply three years in a row in the university, majoring in medicine or dentistry, but her past way. When the third year we passed the test but did not accept influential person hears her strong crying in the hotel in which they are staying. Helps her to write mathematics. Mary, who has 38 years of experience as a teacher of mathematics, will never forget the gesture k cups of Zlatan Tafradjiiski whom he described as a Communist idealist.
"I had a great desire and I am a white man, let me preempt those who did not know even to write and who came with privileges. To my great surprise, this noble man did not want to take and then one lev. And he remembered for a lifetime. I was very happy at that moment that I would be studying. Then I made a promise to myself that anyone asked me in my life, I will come to his aid, despite the fact that I have time, I have kids ... It's my life, "says Mary. "On September 9, the first exchange of the 200 commercial lev made working with my father, gave him 50 cents. We belong to the old bourgeoisie, who was eighth. But it was the stability of the country, we were accustomed to labor. As a student I was in high poverty and whatnot trying, I was a choir director, deputy director k cups in "St. Seven Saints k cups ". Very hard that I own, with its own funds to complete their education. College graduates had no right to follow. You see where it hit the bourgeoisie? To this end - to remain uneducated. I led a literacy course for communists. They are not all bad. Throughout the practice, I was lying to everyone, because all God's creatures, realize that I can not deny them care of me mathematician, they have equal rights. But I had a case in a course k cups for senior managers of the state when I say to write "A-squared" and one person wrote to me "A" and paint box. These were people k cups without secondary education in high places. " Her husband, John Smith, Johan was a theologian and an opera singer, a soloist in the choir Choir "Svetoslav Obretenov" at the Sofia Opera. They have three daughters and many grandchildren. He died eight years ago. His family is also repressed as his mother was of German origin. His brother was killed, and he himself was abused six months in the then militia.
Maria Zabova k cups playing the bells of "St. Aleksanadr Nevsky. " Photos: Valentina Petrova "Our life was poor. Of regret that I was pregnant with my second daughter gave me a home. When I came in "St. Sedmochislenitsi "I had them avowed enemy. And with large applications, and for that I was pregnant, the law allowed me and sent me in the Curia. Then I had the best chance in life - would not have been appointed as an expert in Algeria in the line of UNESCO. But ... I took all the documents, including college degrees. It did not work ... But it solves the Lord. We assume God disposes. And my husband was a great insult. k cups He's wanted everywhere abroad, has worked in many places. But those emotions were pretty short. In the department of music at once to another person was given the contract and he went away. He was appointed soloist in Turin and then again disappeared documents. He got over it very hard, some time in the hospital k cups was about to die. I've lived a life that perhaps Gypsies have lived. There were times when I lived in Kumaritsa, where my parents k cups were sent from Plovdiv and where they were forced to live. There I bathed her children eight degree k cups temperatures. As a student I am relegated to positions for which no words. During one of the toughest exams - Basic geometrical

No comments:

Post a Comment