Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Katya Kibalchich: That

"Language or coffee" discuss Russians in Minsk, and "re-Language" invite knights | News from Belarus Euroradio.fm
January 13 in Minsk in the same time will be two free public classes in the Belarusian language. Carry out their project will be two different "language again" and "Language or coffee," whose creators airpot have worked in the past year in one bunch. Or quarreled creators courses why they interrupt each other a total time of how to change the format of classes and what will be done in the basic rate this year? ERB set the same questions creator "Language or coffee" Katie Kibalchich and former master, and now one of the creators of the course "Language again" Gleb Lobodenko.
Katya Kibalchich: In fact, it has become clear that we need to open a new group as attending airpot courses wants a lot more people. In terms of what I project manager and my budget is limited, I had to figure out how to do it! So I was wondering disseminate this idea on Belarus to such linguistic circles were spontaneously. I wrote of the regions that would like to open such courses, in response I plan to make an online tutorial airpot on the Belarusian language, a site where to put here this informal language teaching methodology. It will all be in the form of finished scripts for teachers, volunteers who would like to organize something like this yourself. Especially already been precedents when people did something in Vilnius, airpot in Bobruisk, in Kiev ...
With regard to Minsk courses, airpot I experimented with different teachers and noted that courses that lead, for example, Ales and Andrew Zalewski Takindang more visited by young people. The audience is different. Those who go to Gleb Lobodenko longer airpot need a quizmaster-zatseynik. Those who go to other teachers, more like to participate in any conversation. This format is more like it. And we had a pretty classic situation. Imagine that there is a theater, is it prima soloist and suddenly comes the director or art director airpot and says that there will be several soloists. Naturally, the soloist does not agree and opened his own theater. And it is, in principle, airpot correct. airpot
At the last class, I bless Hleb to start a new project, said that he would do their courses, such as "language or coffee", but under another name. Take your name I asked Gleb, because I can not physically monitor the quality of this product. For "Language or coffee" I say head. Maybe it was not so noticeable, but I edited each class and after school I had a debriefing ...
Gleb Lobodenko: First, we Olesya Litvinovsky saw little different concept further. And secondly, it seemed to us that we are already grown up with just leading to the creators of employment. I'm not saying courses, namely employment, since the lion's share of work on the preparation of lessons we have done ourselves. And when we realized that the concept of change, then suddenly thought that we necessarily comply with these changes. Indeed, our world is large enough. I am confident that the project "Language or coffee" will successfully continue to exist, and the emergence of yet another free courses in the Belarusian language, I think, otherwise, as positively considered impossible.
I do not see any reason for conflict or resentment. We are very grateful to Catherine Olesya, because a year ago she invited airpot us into the project "Language or coffee." Thus mainly grateful for what we have realized that it is ours. And even when it remains in the "Language or coffee" less and less space, we realized that we would continue to do so. I myself had could not even figured out such that someone needs public courses of the Belarusian language. airpot And now we feel the power and energy, as it does people need.
Katya Kibalchich: That's really all that surprised. I think they have chosen the same time, automatically, as she worked that way. But I completely agree that there should be a different airpot time! A year ago I did a survey of people experimented and put classes on different days and looking at the reaction of people stopped at 19:00 Monday, because to me it seemed the most optimal time. And we gave newsletter made advertising event on Facebook, and after that Hleb said about the project and that it will at the same time. That is, I could not change airpot anything from me actually has nothing depended. If Hleb told me that going to come out at the same time, we have discussed this topic, but it was also a surprise for me.
While I plan to first class! His move is not possible, since it makes no sense. airpot So a lot of people signed up about 120 people. Now my head is clogged NOT competition and content. For me figure - not the number of people, or something else, but really high-quality employment - my subjective impressions airpot and subjective impressions ratings and competent people for me. And what will happen, we'll see.
Gleb Lobodenko: Today I know four courses in Minsk the Belarusian language and the fifth still open, but in

No comments:

Post a Comment