Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loading ...


On the culinary feats have often inspired by what is in the refrigerator for a long time. At this time, the basket of kiwi and asked: "Eat me!" We must do something about it - I thought. And voilà, it turns out, can be done with kiwi cake, which is perfect for a cup of coffee.
Start with the inclusion of a bakery at 180 degrees, so the remainder is done very quickly.
Whisk the eggs with the sugar, add the oil. In another bowl interfere flour, powder and salt biscuits. And combine all together. Kiwi clean from the skin and cut into small pieces. One kiwi fruit cut into thin rings and leave for decoration. Gently but surely stir green pieces of the dough. I think this cake is most appropriate long form. I used a special parchment, but you can just grease with butter and sprinkle with semolina. Everything! Now oven - and wait about an hour (I advise tio musa to check to not burnt).
Now is the time to make a chocolate watered. In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter, pameshvaem. If too thick, add a little milk. You need to wait: to cool cupcake. And then it spread kiwi slices beautifully and generously pour chocolate! Bon appetit!
Loading ...
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (31) December (5) November (3) October (3) September (1) August (4) July (6) June (4) May (5) Bruschetta with basil First, hash INSPIRATIONS Celebratory pie MY mother-in-Kiwi Cake that fell into the pan with chocolate
With education - historian, in the shower - the cook. For me the food - it's not just the calories and the source of life, it is rest, enjoyment, a way to explore tio musa the world and love. Delicious, easy, healthy - aspire to this in my kitchen. Love new dishes - look, try and pass on. Earlier hid my recipes in your inbox, but thought it best to create your cookbook (as my grandmother had with grated cover and patches of oil), but in a more modern version. View my complete tio musa profile


No comments:

Post a Comment