Friday, February 21, 2014

And then, on our first morning in an unfamiliar apartment a young man broke off T. apartment techni


Rain! Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain ... endless! What the crap! We're coming to Spain from the sun and heat, and the rain is here!? Directly off the cold just did not, and fortunately, no pouring a bucket of water neck, but was uncomfortable with this exquisite vihmakardin anyway.
And then, on our first morning in an unfamiliar apartment a young man broke off T. apartment technical equipment belonging to the coffee pot. Just dropped it off. The kitchen was equipped with everything cappucino needed by the owner - starting trays, mugs and ending with an interesting barbecue ... Coffee pot was there for one of the cheaper gadgets, but that does not mean that we do not break character. Since owning the type of words read to us the day after that if something lõhute, this must be reported immediately, then the corresponding T. phone call away without a time delay. She replied that, oh nothing, just introduced a new pitch. Eee!? Such a response seemed odd. T. was not sure whether the other side of the tube at all realized what she had said. The Spaniards and the English language is not just among their best friends ... We can not wait for it anyway jug behind, but we went into the city. By the way, glad you did not wait, because new wells are not saabunudki this whole time when we were there in the apartment inhabits. But it was not anything crazy, there was the usual kettle in the kitchen, which was very successful water onto the coffee to brew.
By the way, I had not been on a trip teksapükstepaari none of which in my case is rare. Namely, prefer comfortable jeans to wear basically almost everywhere. AGA traveling supposed to be warm and Niiiiiii horrible heat wave that the only sensible clothing in this weather cappucino is a dress or a skirt. Would have to come in jeans, etc. kõrbemissurm thing .... The end result sibasin heavy rain the competition around the dress. In fact, ahem rainy days there was not one or two during the trip, they were more ... I must admit that during those 11 days do not even got used to wearing dresses. Also wearing cappucino dresses moist, thanks to the rain. But that does not mean that I'm here now, back to the cold ground, I'm starting to wear dresses all the time ... So we went to town. I glance after a Columbian shape and headed right there in the port, with a desire to visit the second largest aquarium. First catapulted got into port in the shopping cappucino center. The first store that I started out there was Desiguali brand shop. Õujeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cappucino This is a very unique, cappucino colorful, exciting cappucino solutions for the Spanish fashion brand. Eye struck me immediately brighten and went a step quicker. Jan commented with laughter: "The addict!" Absolutely not! I was just pre-Internet Desiguali products researched and they seemed to be such that I decided to at least one of its business or the character hilbu bag or ehtega I'm going home to Spain! I pulled quickly to the store and disappeared between the shelves. Quick response is often the key to success. So in this time. The rest of the crowd fell silent to me as a courtesy, and by defectors. cappucino As a brand Desigual is not exactly cheap, and computation, what is my financial capabilities, was looking for a bargain products. By the way, I was specifically changed itself cappucino in a certain amount of Euros to buy something from them just Desigualist. The entire second floor of the store was filled cappucino with the goods at a discount! But I could not find anything like that, which would like to shove a bag right away and bring home with them. So came the first floor, and the prices of goods to go back. Jan went after me and every hilbu, which I liked, he made moblal conversion, how much it would cost euros. Turns out, quite salty prices asjakesed I liked the most. After a long search I went to one asjakesega sample compartment, which, by the way, gave me his choice, a few more Jaan things home. All this ended proovimisekampaania that bought a blouse and a dress. It took away all of my so-called personal backup of the euro and the total amount required for the Jan to EUR 20 more. I promised that I eat now traveling 20 EUR less. Somehow, I do not ban it ... after all I was šopingut God Desiguali cappucino stores around the city that we were moving down, show and said, "Look, Desigual! ..." Still full õelusekotid :) They did know that I was put onto šopinguveto Jan Desiguali and refused to continue the money allocated for the mast ... oh well ...
Then we walked cappucino along La Rambla in Barcelona t ie the main street, which is full of vendors, lined with tens of dining with their performances and make mimes. cappucino This is a decent one turistilõksuga. I jumped in at the main street of Barcelona's most famous Mercat de la Boqueria into the market together. These magnificent fruit and seafood counters took the cluttered sight. Could not resist it and bought a half-pound of concern for finding the Estonian cash paid them 15 euros.
Next, we went to Catalonia Square in Barcelona on the pitch, the village

No comments:

Post a Comment