Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rhythm 4/4 Arpeggio: Pimamia my solo part played after the entry AMX4 Dm Am Tell mud and rain did n


Rhythm 4/4 Arpeggio: Pimamia my solo part played after the entry AMX4 Dm Am Tell mud and rain did not touch my heart Bb C Am Now where am I you where Dm Am Tell months before birth do not fall age in my eyes Bb C Am Now where am I you where Dm Am Outside it is snowing my inside the rain Bb C Am Crying eye baby a little while longer Dm Am my heart emphatically of me half goes Bb C Am Wailing two eyes a little more stand Am Bb C Bb Am Oops Oops Oops burning my life x2 Dm Am I swear rain mud did not touch my heart Bb C Am Say where am I you where Dm Am Tell months before birth do not fall age in my eyes Bb C Am Tell me where am I you where Dmx4 Dm Am Say rain tell without touching my heart Bb C Am Tell the sky that where Dm Am Tell months before birth do not fall age in my eyes Bb C Am Tell the sky where is he x2 Am Am Bb Bb C Dm Am saying bartender the right mix oops oops oops see lights at night to get my life x2 Bb C Am Tell me you did not know longing from the mountains where he is finishing his solo x2.


No comments:

Post a Comment