Friday, February 14, 2014

Yesterday I got a new pot of coffee, instant coffee because it tastes like coffee warmed and burned


Yesterday I got a new pot of coffee, instant coffee because it tastes like coffee warmed and burned a number of times. Now I have six gorgeous Italian traditional espresso coffee machine. Mistress of the house heard that I like to drink a lot of coffee, and then he thought that it would buy me a big one. PHM can be the pitcher to make one large mug full, which is a pretty decent amount of strong coffee. : D Hmm, and it will be 6 local Joonuks? In any case, the father thought that since I drink a lot of coffee kohvimaias, and then I can make a pot of coffee in the morning and warm afternoon. Well, I do not know, I thought it did not sit right, I drank once more today, instead, that it should not be heating outdoor bar up the coffee again. The heated coffee is not good, so they should outdoor bar damn well know themselves more coffee lovers. When I fell silent, then the father realized that this is not a good idea and asked if it is too big: D Obviously, yes, but I hope he's not going to buy new right now, because he offered outdoor bar it out themselves. Over the weekend we should outdoor bar go Gradosse again, but at the moment I still have a bitter taste in the mouth of boredom, and I'm not particularly in the mood to return there as soon. But check the weather, depending on whether or not you can be on the beach. Although the sun will also be on, if it is overcast and windy. Italy spent their day at the beach in any case. Shared his impressions of the mistress of the house, that they are on the beach in any weather. At the same time, what else can you do when you live in an apartment.
2012 (66) September (8) August (8) July (14) October (22) Confusion Summer News? Sprung toe and yell a lot aurora borealis Indian TuuTuuline Grado Grado Laško Strangers outdoor bar feathers Heat idler Origami Gift Hulpija sort of friends glass of wine Jungle Village Coffee Pot Write Slovenian cultural differences alone accounted for pictures yesterday May (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment