Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:


I think one of the first foods I learned to do in life was this pie blender ... tava hungry but did not want bread? pie blender with what I had! To do so anyway, she was verrrrry forgotten after other revenues came ... until one day I decided to resurrect the poor thing with Algus upgrades in the recipe!
Like this:
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Pleasure! Call me Malu! Lawyer, concurseira, artisan, tucked a decorator, cook (mostly helping her husband) and dreamy! Capricorn, mad crazy about animals coffee machines and compulsive eater of sweets. I love creating, put your hands dirty, coffee machines have friends with various delicacies and love to travel. Palpiteira am, talkative, restless ... and here I will show what I'm doing! Feel at ease to fuxicar! Tags
Before and After Bar BH Lingerie Wedding Tea Tea Pot white glue hot glue Comidinhas How to ... Tip Decoration Two Tips DIY DIY Festival Entry Fashion Inspiration Nothing Light In Practice wallpaper To Present Reusing Snacks Main Dish Recipe Restaurants Receive new dessert Travel tips
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment