Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mashallah very nice :) :) Yes, outside the dorm with me or you so that the coffee lovers :) March 8


In the morning I said was preparing myself to coffee, or Longing kızlarla in sharing the main this buff he, together Forgetting cappuccino cups to take pictures for my blog is new :) I got my hand phone, cappuccino cups I took coffee cappuccino cups and picture as knee I noticed the way coffee dizerk that, Filter Coffee and Cappuccino finished, without them also scan I hope I add :)
I am also a full colic but I do not drink coffee every coffee Turkish coffee .. Most essential of touch, cappuccino cups the room I can not drink just as the cafe crown kurukahveci mehmt efndi..nescaf 3-in-the fındıklı.diğer .... March 6, 2012 11:35
Mashallah very nice :) :) Yes, outside the dorm with me or you so that the coffee lovers :) March 8, 2012 20:05
Willkommen auf meinem Deutsch / Englisch blog! German / Turkish Welcome to my blog!
2013 (5) November (1) August (1) April (1) March (2) 2012 (97) November (1) October (2) September (7) August (2) July (1) June (5) May (5) April (19) March (55) soul, you make what no human diet diary today unfortunately. New Phone Scaling Diary # 1 Diet Diary # 6 Diet Diary # 5 Trinkets exchange Diet Diary # 4 Diet Diary # 3 Diet Diary # 2 We we're doing wrong diet, that's precisely Diet Diary # 1 Diet - Twitter? About my favorite bitter truth ... March and 120lik Lights Palette migraine, cappuccino cups my faithful friend Farewell cappuccino cups my love my flabby Boredom is what people make? For example ... I am tonight Twitter! What's in my bag ... yazacam I yaaa? Jewelry viewfinder to those who really Geçer'm? Bubble Tea & Chinese Pasta Vanilla Cake Kitapyurdu order, but they are very sweet of you Seviyorum'm? But I diyemem Foundation that ... my laziness I hit rock bottom Morning Çaylaaaaar criminals they are finished with the most beautiful story I came ~ ~ Your Foundation cappuccino cups heavy do you have any suggestions? However, what I was watching and you cry. Back to looking at expenses Coffee passion Quick absorbed Moisturizing Classic cappuccino cups Sunday Syndrome (DIY) Book brackets My Dear Diary (1) Peace of the picture I've fallen out you place my eyes ... Pink as Hell Lipstick cappuccino cups Pride, you like what traitors are the enemy! Hair care Maybelline FIT Foundation & Concealer Longing me talking Vol.1 Strawberry / banana / chocolate cake I Hoşbulduk ...
120lik Lights cappuccino cups Palette (1) junk food (3) Ahmet Kaya (1) Shopping (2) Blush (2) German (1) German blog (1) learn German (1) Germany (2) Alvera (1) Artdeco (1) Bear's Favorites (1) Maintenance (4) Copper Hair (1) balear nature rasierscha (1) About Me (1) Base (1) Holidays (2) Beutel Tea (1) White Watches (1) blend-a-med 3d white lux (1) Blog (1) Bronze (1) These intervals cappuccino cups I (1) Bubble Tea (1) Catrien cappuccino cups (1) Cream (1) Cream Blush (1) Wallets (2) Dior Hypnotic Poison (1) DIY (1) Diet (3) Diet Diary (7) Diet Spoon (1) Toothpaste (1) DKNY Be delicous (1) DM (1) dm box (1) DM liebling august cappuccino cups september (1) dmdrogeriemarkt (1) dmmarkt (1) Dolce and Gabbana The One (1) Fountain Pen (1) Dontodent (1) Birthday (1) Drogerie (2) Lips (1) elf (1) ELF (1) elf cosmetics (1) Essence cappuccino cups (1) essence color and amp ; go (1) Meat pan (1) Home Hair open (1) home hair dye (1) Marriage (2) Eyeliner (1) Eyeshadow (1) Lights (1) Feuchtigkeitscr up (1) fırat (1) Formspring (1) Garnier (1) Geschenke (1) Gesichtswass (1) Gliss Kur (1) Morning (1) Sunglasses (1) About Me 7 truths (1) for life (1) Gifts (1) Hydra Active (1) Hydra Active 3 (1 ) Instagram (2) Instagram Android (1) Trinkets cappuccino cups (1) The internal volume (1) Works Power (1) Jafra (1) Coffee (4) Concealer (1) Tray-patterned (1) Kaugummi (1) kitty (1) Cake (1) Stationery (1) Books (4) Kitapy was my order (1) Winter (1) Personal (39) Fragrances (1) Funny (1) Cosmetics (1) cream blush (1) Bayram (1) Dry Skin ( 1) Fur Coat Madonna (1) Lavash (1) Leopard (1) Lipgloss (1) Longing ridiculous (3) Loreal (2) Los Tea (1) Make Up (1) Makeup (9) Manhattan (2) Maybelline ( 1) Migraine (1) Mimi (4) Kitchen (1) Happy to be (1) Happy End (1) Music and Sharing (2) Nivea (1) Shine (1) Easter (1) Pasta (2) Pigments cappuccino cups (1) Powder (1) Ramadan (2) Diet (1) Rival de Loop (1) mood (1) Lipstick (2) Time (1) Sabahattin Ali (1) Gum (1) Samsung galaxy s2 (1) Hair Care (1 ) Hair Products (1) healthy eating (1) Schauer to (1) Schminke (1) Schwarzkopf (1) Entries that I like (3) Valentine's Day (1) Sezen Aksu (1) Silicone Watches (1) Black Hair (1) Sleek ( 1) Sports (1) Starbucks (1) Swiss o Par (1) Oral pictures (6) Surprise (1) Tagtraum Tea (1) Scaling Diary (1) holiday (1) Stone Time (1) Tchibo (1) Tea ( 1) Teekanne (1) phone (3) phone case (2) Test (1) Thanks (1) Trockene Haute (1) ttt (1) Twitter (5) turkey (1) My Summer (4) Yves Rocher (1) Face Water (1) Facial Cleansing & Massage Tools (1) Zahnpasta (1) Bags (2) in my bag (1) Coffee (2) I take Photos (2) Chinese cappuccino cups Noodles (1) Awards (2) so that when one passes (1) überraschung (1) City Photos (2) Sugar Feast (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment