Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu those great izgjedaju regardless of who the red. I never ppravila RVC, now you


Each of my visit at Kuhari.com drop fantastic socializing with friends, relaxed atmosphere, lots of laughter and kidding but also fine food :) This time something sweet that not work out that way: D Red velvet've blinder already done a lot of times at home and curled it Turns red when al me on camera unfortunately not :) But it does not matter because they were too fine because we resolve them immediately, I could hardly one to preserve the precious home :)
You can omit the color red if you have a current, because I always work with color powder blinder and succeed me, as I did this time with running did not work but it did not detract from the flavor of this cake genius! :)
Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest
Just yesterday I saw a video because I saw the link on Facebook and really liked it, especially since there is not much cheese, I could and try :) And to me this is pretty cool looks like mottled, no matter what is not red :) Reply Delete
Super are very sorry upper part streaked. Excellent video :) Reply Delete
Reply
Just Cake Girl 26 May 2012 at 03:23
Menu those great izgjedaju regardless of who the red. I never ppravila RVC, now you're just intrigued me. Maybe to start from these brownies's. :) Reply Delete
look great! :) I think it is more difficult to achieve with brownies full red color just because it's more chocolate ... I have only two questions :) you use vanilla flavor (the others. Oetker we are something, blinder maybe you know of a better one) and where to buy these candied cherries ?? thanks a lot !! Reply Delete
Just Cake Girl 26 May 2012 at 20:02
You are very simple, with as much ease you in front of cameras, and final get extra sweets :) Reply Delete
Tihana, never mind what others are red, anyway color does not change the flavor of cake :) But things blinder like that happen blinder when you're under the "watchful eye", do not worry about it :) brownies look fantastic :) Reply Delete
Super recipe and video! You're cute: D! Reply Delete
CAKES (49) Cupcakes (33) Dolcela (26) Chocolate (18) Biscuit (7) KitchenAid (7) Press (7) Cheese (7) Biscuits (7) cake (6) muffins (5) Caramel blinder (4) Phillips ( 4) Test Kitchen (4) Hazelnut (4) Coffee (3) Yeast (3) Pie (3) Salt (3) Advent (3) Christmas (3) Orange (3) Beze (2) Blueberries (2) Cranberries (2 ) Gift giving (2) Photoshooting (2) redvelvet (2) Fully (2) Apple (1) Apples (1) Beads (1) cooking plant (1) Kulen (1) Macarons (1) Gnocchi (1) Oreo (1) Pancetta (1) Cakes (1) Workshop (1) Mustard (1) Cherries (1) coconut (1) Pomegranate (1) Pomegranate (1)
Just Cake Girl "I do not want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people." Wanabee pastry chef + KitchenAid Ambassador that all his free time in the kitchen. The lover of food, good wine and socializing. I work in tourism, although she would like to eventually open his own pastry shop where everyone could enjoy my slaticama. View my full profile
2015 (3) January (3) 2014 (66) December (8) November (7) October (4) September (5) August (5) July (4) June (5) May (5) April (6) March (6) February (4) January blinder (7) 2013 (82) December (9) November (6) October (6) September blinder (6) February blinder (6) July (6) June (7) May (8) April (7) March (6) February (8) January (7) 2012 (110) December (8) November (7) October (9) September blinder (11) August (7) July (11) June (8) May (8) Strawberry Fields Forever blinder :) Red velvet brownies with cheese :) but not " Order ": D 5 cake :) + sunny weekend :) Healthy Cow / Jutarnji list / 24 hours Pavlova for Mother's Day + Oh, how many of us ....; ... Russian tufted asked by my mom :) balls with cheese and corn :) Oh, how many of us .... the results :) April (9) March (13) February (11) January (8) 2011 (107) December (7) November (8 ) October (6) September (9) August (6) July (10) June (11) May (8) April (10) March (11) February (14) January (7 ) 2010 (37) December (7) November (5) October (5) September (5) August (8) July (4) May (3) 2009 (3) November (3 )
AloneInU

No comments:

Post a Comment