Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thank you so much to JESCOM for this ministry. Thank you also to Cardinal Tagle, Fr. JBoy, Fr. Nono,


Salamat po sa inyong Lahat! I started watching espresso machine this way back 2007...I was about to make a big decision and I can clearly remember the anecdote of Fr. Nono that day. It helped me a lot .. Since then, I regularly watch this every morning and until now I'm not in Manila, you continue to bless, inspire and enlighten me and even my friends.. Thank you so much po! Godbless all of you!
Thank you so much to JESCOM for this ministry. Thank you also to Cardinal Tagle, Fr. JBoy, Fr. Nono, Fr. Ernald, Fr. JHaw and sis Rizza for the daily enlightenment and inspiration. God bless you all abundanly. espresso machine Maraming Salamant!
amen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment