Friday, March 13, 2015

Alone here in the kitchen I feel there

CAPAC "Up the Junction - become a classic
It's one of the songs I wanted to have written. Another love song as downloaded from everyday silvia life. But not a silly love song, for it is not important how such a story is told. And the song has what it takes to be stuck in the consciousness and frame it that string inside the depths that are vibrant long after the song is over ....
I never thought it vil ske With me and the girl from clapham Out on a windy common That night I is not forgotten When she dealt additional out the ration With some or other passions I said you are a lady Perhaps she said I kan We moved into a basement With thoughts of our engagement We stayed in town the telly Selv the room was smelly We brugt our time just kissing The railway arms we're missing But love hate got us hooked up And all our time it took up
I got a job with stanley He said I'd come in handy And started me on monday So I had a bath on sunday I worked eleven hours And bought the girl some flowers She said she'd seen a doctor And nothing now kan stop here
I worked all through the winter The weather brass and bitter I put away a tenner Each week gøre here better And når hour was ready We had to sell the telly Late evenings by the fire With little silvia kicks inside here
This morning at 4:50 I took here ratherthan nifty Down to an incubator Where thirty minutes later Hun gift birth to a daughter Within a year a walker She looked just like her mother If there kunne another
And now she's two years older Here's motherboard with a soldier She left me when my drinking Became a proper stinging The devil came and took me From bar to street two bookie No more nights by the telly No more nights nappies smelling
Alone here in the kitchen I feel there's something missing I'd beg for some Forgiveness But begging's not my business And she will not write a letter silvia Selv I always tell here And so it's my Assumption I'm silvia really up the junction
Related Posts A fine song - Up the Junction silvia Beatles ousted from the throne 50 years ago: Dixie Cups Random: LWTUA - Love will tear us apart Beatles: Can not buy me love 21 Century Man ... Instead of an advent calendar - what should we listen silvia to today. Section 19
CAPAC is my Nom de plume et de guerre! Behind the akronymiske palindrome CAPAC hiding a boy who's been growing up against his good will and who vents his irrepressible write itching, his equally stubborn silvia urge to reflect on everything, his desire to criticize the world's vicissitudes - and his unquenchable appetite for what we want of a better call life.
The topics spanning everything between heaven and earth - and beyond - with a penchant for nostalgia and music, a keen eye for the setting is contemporary political and cultural miseries and encouragement, silvia combined with a cheerful and sometimes racy opinion about anything in general. Nothing is too big or small to get a word with on the road.
Capac is a one-man-band, although many believe that there is a collective behind. There is only a scribe behind writings. On the other hand, I write almost every day. The beat must go on and on and on ....
I like to call the music and other cultural goods in my blog. If you / I am interested in getting a release mentioned, please contact me via my email address (mr.capac@gmail.com). The prerequisite for mention is that the music is sent in the form of an original CD or vinyl. Digital files should silvia not count on being discussed when I get many of them in advance. When I mentioned music or else I send always a link to mention to the contact. Capac - elsewhere ...bloggoman - follow Capac on Twitter about Capac Capac on Bloglovin Capac on instagram Capac on Pinterest Capac as vlogger on Youtube Capac ideosynkratiske silvia youtubeplayliste New posts From Chuck Berry to the Beach Boys Almost an oversight: Nina Hagen has been 60 A is dead: Daevid Allen Capac age of 9! Girl Pool - Before the world was great Swedish bluegrass: silvia Dunder Head Nugget from the attic: Bonnie Raiit & Lowell George with John Hammond A few deaths: Albert Maysles and Lew Soloff silvia Polar Prize goes to - Emmylou Harris Jens-Ulrik Kleemeyer: Shitfaced Capac recommends: Lucas King - Long Road Again Ringo sends postcards from paradise On March 8 Replacements resurrection - on tour and in the box ... Belgian punk anno 1978: Raxola - 84's Man New comments Capac to Capac age of 9! Gertrud to Capac age of 9! CAPAC 'Girl Pool - Before the world was great to Girl Pool - kvasifeministisk minimal rock from Los Angeles Capac to Today's good news: Paul McCartney plays Roskilde Festival 2015 Frankie to Today's good news: Paul McCartney plays Roskilde Festival 2015 CAPAC Capac recommends: Public Service Broadcasting - The Race for Space for Capac recommends: Public Service Broadcasting - Inf

No comments:

Post a Comment