Saturday, March 14, 2015

Alone here in the kitchen I feel theres something missing Id beg for some Forgiveness But beggings

CAPAC 'A fine song - Up the Junction
Another love story. But not a silly love song, rather a small story in song form. Up the Junction crystal champagne was a nice hit for Squeeze, but here it is in an excellent edition with the one of the song's two songwriters Chris Difford. In this (almost) acoustic version comes song to stand (almost) even stronger than in squeezes old, charming version:
I never thought it vil ske With me and the girl from clapham Out on a windy common That night I aint forgotten When she dealt additional out the ration With some or other passions I said you are a lady Perhaps she said I kan We moved into a basement With thoughts crystal champagne of our engagement We stayed in town the telly Selv the room was smelly We brugt our time just kissing The railway arms were missing But love hate got us hooked up And all our time it took up
I got a job with stanley He said Id come in handy And started me on monday So I had a bath on sunday I worked eleven crystal champagne hours And bought the girl some flowers She said shed seen a doctor And nothing now kan stop here
I worked all through the winter The weather brass and bitter I put away a tenner crystal champagne Each week gøre here better And når hour was ready We had to sell the telly Late evenings by the fire With little kicks inside here
This morning at 4:50 I took here ratherthan nifty Down to an incubator crystal champagne Where thirty minutes later Hun gift birth to a daughter Within a year a walker She looked just like her mother If there kunne another
And now shes two years older Here mothers with a soldier She left me when my drinking Became a proper stinging The devil came and took me From bar to street two bookie No more nights by the telly No more nights nappies smelling
Alone here in the kitchen I feel theres something missing Id beg for some Forgiveness But beggings not my business And she wont write a letter Selv I always tell here And so its my Assumption Im really up the junction
Related Posts Up the Junction - become a classic Up the Junction ... From the attic: It's a Long Way to Tipperary Back to the Yellow River listen again: Stig & Stone "Chromium-plated days" Hear again: crystal champagne The Who - I'm a Boy
CAPAC is my Nom de plume et de guerre! Behind the akronymiske palindrome CAPAC hiding a boy who's crystal champagne been growing up against his good will and who vents his irrepressible write itching, his equally stubborn urge to reflect on everything, his desire to criticize the world's vicissitudes - and his unquenchable appetite for what we want of a better call life.
The topics spanning everything between heaven and earth - and beyond - with a penchant for nostalgia and music, a keen eye for the setting is contemporary political and cultural miseries and encouragement, combined with a cheerful and sometimes racy opinion about anything in general. Nothing is too big or small to get a word with on the road.
Capac is a one-man-band, although many believe crystal champagne that there is a collective behind. There is only a scribe behind writings. crystal champagne On the other hand, I write almost every day. The beat must go on and on and on ....
I like to call the music and other cultural goods in my blog. If you / I am interested in getting a release mentioned, please contact me via my email address (mr.capac@gmail.com). The prerequisite for mention is that the music is sent in the form of an original CD or vinyl. crystal champagne Digital files should not count on being discussed when I get many of them in advance. When I mentioned music or else I send always a link to mention to the contact. Capac - elsewhere ...bloggoman - follow Capac on Twitter about Capac Capac on Bloglovin Capac on instagram Capac on Pinterest Capac as vlogger on Youtube Capac ideosynkratiske youtubeplayliste New posts Listomani: Songs to puke! The Vibrators and the live punk rock from Chuck Berry to the Beach Boys Almost an oversight: Nina Hagen has been 60 A is dead: Daevid Allen Capac age of 9! Girl Pool - Before the world was great Swedish bluegrass: Dunder Head Nugget from the attic: Bonnie Raiit & Lowell George with John Hammond A few deaths: Albert Maysles and Lew Soloff Polar Prize goes to - Emmylou Harris Jens-Ulrik Kleemeyer: crystal champagne Shitfaced Capac recommends: Lucas King - Long Road Again Ringo sends postcards from paradise On March 8 New comments Capac to Capac age of 9! Gertrud to Capac age of 9! CAPAC 'Girl Pool - Before the world was great to Girl Pool - kvasifeministisk minimal rock from Los Angeles Capac to Today's good news: Paul McCartney plays Roskilde Festival 2015 Frankie to Today's good news: Paul McCartney plays Roskilde Festival 2015 CAPAC Capac recommends: Public Service Broadcasting - The Race for Space for Capac recommends: Public Service Broadcasting - Inform Educate Entertain CAPAC "And a little Swedish: Conny Nimmersjö - Snälla, snälla pigs to the 'sv

No comments:

Post a Comment