Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sending you into the weekend with my favorite song of this summer! Get lucky by Daft Punk featuring


Summer is almost over and most people have already gone on vacation. But if you're still going and don't want to bring a huge suitcase with you then here is some advice on how to pack for two weeks in one carry on ! 
I still have two eggplants in my fridge. Other than grilling them I have no idea what else to do with them, but I have an idea now. I found a recipe for caponata panzanella , which I just learned is an italian bread salad. This one is made with crusty bread cubes, eggplant and tomato i.e. Gonna try it this weekend. 
Sending you into the weekend with my favorite song of this summer! Get lucky by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams. Enjoy! 
Hi, I'm Natascha - founder hand mixer and editor of Mocca & Me . One of my biggest passions is anything and everything that has to do with interiors, design and decor. On Mocca & Me I share what I believe are beautiful interiors, fab design and random things that inspire me. I live in the city of The Hague, The Netherlands where I work as a self-employed online communication consultant. Contact me .
Awards Blog alert Colour inspiration Decorating ideas DIY Dutch Design Editor's note Events Fab finds Home tours Inspiring interiors Interior Designers Know your classics Labels Let's visit... Mentions Obsessing over... Online stores Photographers hand mixer Room crush Style inspiration Thank you's Weekend quick lists Wishlists Words of wisdom
▼  hand mixer 2013 (46) ▼  September (12) Happy week + words of wisdom Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 37/2013 Home tour - Californian house in light and natural... TOM RAFFIELD - Handmade eco-friendly wood lamps Home tour - scandinavian home with exposed brick w... Happy week + words of wisdom Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 36/2013 Recipe - Yellow pepper soup & grilled eggplant bru... Home tour - South African villa Prints by label Vorstin Words of wisdom + eye candy Hello again! And hello september. ►  June (1) ►  May (6) ►  April (9) ►  March (6) ►  February (6) ►  January (6) ►  hand mixer 2012 (50) ►  December (3) ►  September hand mixer (15) ►  August (8) ►  July (2) ►  June (7) ►  May (15) ►  2011 (103) ►  December (9) ►  November (6) ►  October (5) ►  September (11) ►  August (2) ►  July (11) ►  June (8) ►  May (8) ►  April (2) ►  March (9) ►  February (12) ►  January (20) ►  2010 (102) ►  December (5) ►  November (9) ►  hand mixer October (5) ►  September (7) ►  August (9) ►  July (12) ►  June (4) ►  May (8) ►  April (20) ►  March (10) ►  February (9) ►  January (4) ►  2009 (100) ►  December (5) ►  November (3) ►  October (15) ►  September (13) ►  August (21) ►  July (27) ►  June (7) ►  May (1) ►  April (8)
STYLIZIMO BLOG
AphroChic
design dump
garderobe33 style blog:
Living Gazette
Shannon Fricke
Read my guest blog on Bright, Bold and Beautiful hand mixer


No comments:

Post a Comment