Thursday, September 25, 2014

A long time ago I read a women


The first is again a la Essi fast food: zucchini-sipulimunakas, which in appearance, but tasted very good! The manufacture went again for about 10 minutes, that is, the actual health of fast food. I'm so lazy chefs that my blog will be seen only for the super fast foods. I'm simply tired begins väkertämään myself gourmet dishes, especially when they are much costlier! A ten-minute omelette with onion and zucchini. So good! Who does not enjoy, stating in such a relaxed-looking teesiivilärobotin company? Look at that lasittunutta gaze, when the robo is concentrated tea to brew! Korvatkin are bent in different directions. This creature caused, at least in me outrageously hihityskohtauksen; I could have sworn that such an tea drinkers live longer than tea bag! Who would not love to have a five o'clock tea with tea infuser this robot? I had such a good laugh, I bet drinking tea like this definitely makes you live longer! I wanted to keep my apartment and small housewarming party, so I invited classmates to the village on Sunday. We tend to have a potluck, that is, all are allowed to bring one of the snacks. So here is the result! Unhealthy it went ... If you look very carefully, you can see robon enjoy kylvystään! I wanted to have a housewarming party, so I invited a few of my class mates to visit me! Since we all usually bring something, we ended up having a really unhealthy the bullet evening. You can even see the robot swimming in there, if you look closely!
A long time ago I read a women's the bullet magazine cocoa recipe, which I thought I definitely wanted to try. Well, blissfully forgotten in the whole recipe, I decided to develop a new self! I remembered that the recipe was one of the special milk, so I bought almond milk. It stirrer hot chocolate, and sprinkled among the cinnamon. I have not otherwise ever drank so good chocolate! Simple as that. So, once upon a time I read a recipe for a hot chocolate, and I really wanted to try it. Unfortunately I forgot all the ingredients, so I for decided to create my own recipe! the bullet I bought some almond milk, mixed it with a hot chocolate powder and added some cinnamon. I have not tasted so good hot chocolate ever.
Essi Welcome the bullet to the Lunch Break blog! This blog is written with love for all rättiväsyneille the bullet and refreshed just to brighten up your rainy days. Lunch break blog is a mix of everything - culture, thoughts, music, changes - just the things that a lunch break is spoken. Lunch break is a fantastic side, that the subject the bullet can never be foreseen in advance! Welcome to! :-) View profile
2014 (13) September (1) August (2) June (3) May (1) April (2) March (1) February (1) january (2) 2013 (33) December (1) November (3) October (7) September (9) How to survive the fall. Six Feet Under and a little päälläkin. An ode to Poland Monthly Different kinds of traveling? Essi from the kitchen to pick up again to the gray everyday life, part 2 A moment like this. Only a life August (4) July (3) June (6) 2012 (2) September (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment