Thursday, September 18, 2014

It is a comment of your long time, but the blog (^ - ^) and I am allowed to I see fun (laughs) fune


"Newborn baby" in the Bali Hindu unlikely's a treated the same with God.
By the way, parents of Cadet was "bring back to put the soul in the symbol."
The flow of this natural,
I hope!
It is a comment of your long time, but the blog (^ - ^) and I am allowed to I see fun (laughs) funeral is a surprise, tour island first Ubud 17 years ago that the fast-growing sore everyone of Jr. were. It is said to be "Do you try to say that because is seen today funeral" at the front, you can remember that went out suddenly. Do you confront How do the death of a loved one, do you get over how do. . I think it 's Na always difficult. I think or rather successfully overcome this, I though Taraiii insurmountable. To be learned is I think you have packed a lot into Barihindo~u.
Room of pig | Profile
Kadek (Cadet) ... husband. Balinese. Singaraja born. I love Koyonaku guitar. The 36-year-old humming "Nanina~a ~ " best espresso machine roast & Babigurin love. Putri (Putri) ... wife. Japanese. From Fukuoka. 38-year-old flower. Japanese name Kumiko. best espresso machine Yuga (Yuga) best espresso machine ... eldest son. 7-year-old I want to be a whale or a police officer be when you grow. Sota (sorter) ... second best espresso machine son. Makeover in Te always addicted to squadron mono. 3 years of intense emotions. Futo (foot) ... third son. Born May 2, 2014. Newborn Hoyahoya ~.
It (35) ... that Bali (20) ... that rice (106) ... friends that diary (0) Uncategorized at Greeting (27) Japan '07 (5) Bali (2) Bali homecoming thing (10) ... that of children (59) Sota that (60) ... Hindu (18) Yuga that events '10 (9) Fukuoka homecoming diary (5) Bali immigration diary (0) daily '09 (18) Bali homecoming homecoming (80) ... Parenting Rice (10) ... Matanitiraifu & birth of (12) Putri (13) Bali Recommended (23) ... Bali religious ceremonies (26) BaliPutra Oddly (9) SariBumi Oddly ( 23)
Amoeba ID registration (free)


No comments:

Post a Comment