Tuesday, September 9, 2014

There is a souvenir shop a lot in Kuta at this time, memories of Kuta old revived And not go absolu


no it was cut to many beaches even saying beautiful island was fascinated by this beautiful island why I came to Bali and, come to meet friends, as I wrote, even the reason I came to Bali It does, but there is a unique atmosphere Bali, there is a comfort that can not say anything but I do not come to Bali because I wanted a tourist originally, and Nanzo and Bali? I did not know at all that such Te and I certainly I learned that there is a person, one of the charm of Bali, Japan people of Bali If you look at various, such as guide books and information on the net The smiling Will there also the impact of the Bali Hindu that I think there is a lovely appeal not to foreigners and other people, it is a gentle, kind and I ..., whoa? And I, smiling, and I'm scheming Mecha in the back? And not you a trend I, a gentle, angry in public simply that bad? It 's friendly ... and I, gentle, what? It is someone to help you If you are stuck? Tells us that if you do not know the way? That this also will do it also? That it was saved thanks to that that you may want pry troublesome thing of a person because it is the world free time of Nanbo over annoying also it is here in the opposite of Japan's're not supposed to wear over annoying is the people of Indonesia without'm Balinese When was it I thought Well, I was tempted to drink fruit juice Mushoni it because came Mecha Iratto the Balinese for the first time in a long time yesterday going to buy fruit to Pasar If you say whether I thought such a thing why sometimes single serve coffee makers it was Mendokusaku thanks to that if below basic fruit cheap it is a suburb, but to run through many times that I was suddenly single serve coffee makers it and do not want to go to far away so much, I saw on the way to a friend's house, it is going to buy to go to Pasar Canggu When I arrived in Pasar is the place that I thought it was a huge fine this Pasar that never was by even once, and you want the deviation someday single serve coffee makers I met fully from the fruits from vegetables, people all at once people Pasar in trickle down in spite huge negotiations I do not nag pretty hate to see us, have been operating as a souvenir shop in Kuta though, and annoying it been advocated in the next to know the price, but I grabbed the mango sweet likely I wonder if going to buy a little Well at When I heard the price, says one kilogram Rp.25,000 it's (about 239 yen) a whopping? I do too high, but this feels intimidating conversation with a smile most these cases and What "Oh buy it if much Well" with a straight face enters the amount negotiations laughing as usual it is about twice the price that are buying always w It all starts, single serve coffee makers but ... Ibuibu Balinese who were around in resonance to it started screaming at Balinese suddenly To tell you the price of the low price that I bought "kana Rp.13,000 (about 115 yen)" earlier also many boo for us people in shops Desuyo in all at once? Visitor tried to pull me friends of Indonesians are together only two of us even in silence with a face unpleasant clearly the way or would have had about 10 people, but in the end "Rp.15,000 (about 133 When you say you raise the price a little "circle)?, and I do not'm In saying" fool, this tourists liked something to Gyagya around as usual and towards the back Eve of this Balinese, without saying anything! " photograph of the Pasar you think anyone would'm saying even with also do not laugh, and not a serious story of boos with a straight face, and came out the Pasar silently
There is a souvenir shop a lot in Kuta at this time, memories of Kuta old revived And not go absolute anymore I to Ichinoo memories, but some people of them to duck foreigners It is not anything even stingy you mess kick in such attitude a person to present a legitimate price past, "it is not issued gold habit of this woman! single serve coffee makers Japanese crazy!" and I just have to say legitimate, reasonable price from being told such a thing in front of you what I thought I do not know the Indonesian are saying own way if you have to pretend you do not know 'Cause you pretend you do not know the Indonesian language on purpose when such that it is well Well, even they, life I even might be suffering also they from, the hurl hoot for customers that do not buy new development in such a feeling So what about souvenir shop is not it are you and Garan It is I who left the Pasar of, but because I wanted to make fruit juice anyway, so I decided to go to a small shop Darul of (Dalung), which has been performed well outing previously little
without saying anything now Oni-chan laugh me to speak with you! "choose guy cheap sweet" time you "I because keep bonus!" come here all the time, had me choose while saying it is! ~ kana's single serve coffee makers how For one by one hand, it is not even so, Rp.50,000 (about 444 yen) to buy dragon fruit banana plenty, papaya, and mango, and finally for us to choose and not even this by demon enough to not go to Daddy, thank you! Also, I come from Absolutely!
If you have a life in Bali, people of Java because it is Indonesia strong ethnic consciousness that you often hear "Balinese people ..." from that or reversing heard Balinese people to say "people of Javanese ..." and, there are a turf conscious I even can not be helped, I, I think that it is not "Javanese gentle" or "Balinese-friendly" or absolutely because guy unpleasant Goi live in Balinese and because due to all people single serve coffee makers , you're single serve coffee makers fine? Guy who is good is at odds with Javanese, there are a lot? So, ZE until deeply and more, how it was supposed to be friendly everyone in the image of the island inhabited by the gods I'm feel uncomfortable amazing Mont, I'll see and hear "I Balinese friendly! Balinese love!" Nante good people even in what people good! Bad people are bad! After me is tuning Please Click Japan Blog Village
Blog Archive
Eve of comparison Balinese of the house of one million yen and 200,000 yen 2014 (265) September (14) rent annually choose, suddenly you have spent chillin in the moonlight bath weekend all-you-can-eat ribs simmering Addicting cleaning goods repeater can be used cafe life's first popular strikingly in Canggu single serve coffee makers evolving! The small size of MMARTINYCA you tried to hire a maid in stock in the shop! The slower it 's from getting sick. Regular checkups. I went at last! Spray insect repellent all-you-can-eat BBQ Torouma Recommended for fear breakfast in the rainy season behind this is the most work and love! ... Who did you say "people of Bali friendly" I pink smoothie? Sunset yesterday August was amazing for the first time in many years (41) July (42) June (34) May (29) April (26) March (25) February (25) January (29) 2013 (109) December (44) November (46) October (19)
(20) at the beginning living thing BALI life bran (95) (1) Indonesia single serve coffee makers domestic travel (11) Bali in Travel and outing (4) Bali life memoirs (9) Bar Club (9) Restaurant Cafe (27) local that you think (59) and pleasant friends (24) stay in Japan Symbol (16) Japanese Warung Restaurant (21) travel abroad to know (3) convenient Warung (13) (27) Beauty and Fashion (30)


No comments:

Post a Comment