Saturday, September 6, 2014

Since my early life I remember being interested, pain and realize the importance of changing the li


Since my early life I remember being interested, pain and realize the importance of changing the lives of people meloetta who are around me in the best situation sustainable. My faith basically and I raised it, is about the ability of one man to help another in need, and stimulate inanisukuma dedicated my life to serve my fellow man.
This trust was built my service and care my mom and dad parent. meloetta My parents have taken care of me in humanitarian settings; ie, when I saw my colleague kadondoka down, I laugh, but nimshike hand and help him to get up.
This sentiment of wanting to help and change people's lives in my heart grew so fast when my teacher subject of "Public Health" (MPH) when he advises us to watch movies has called the "I AM". This movie changed my perspective on life and the purpose of human existence in this world. The context of this movie is declaring her audience will find questions and their solutions. An example of the questions is, "What's wrong with this world" ?. Further, this movie requires the audience to seek an answer to this question and solve it.
After watching this movie; meloetta I began to ask questions meloetta like "what's wrong with the world" (The problem with this world is what) "What's a man of nature? (What is human nature) "" Are we born to cooperate with EACH other or compete with one another "(We are born to share in or tushindane)," Is basic health care a the man right or a Commodity? "(Health meloetta care is a right of human or a business), "Death Is your only option Because you can not afford health care?" (Death is the only way if you can not pay for treatment). After watching and contemplating these questions clearly; I feel I still have a huge debt to my community in Tanzania. From there, my faith that I basically grew up with it from younger I was motivated and I continue to take steps to help people who are around me.
In 2008 I visited home, Tanzania, where I witnessed the Tanzanian children aged 7 to 14 living speculative and sad life of a local. More I witnessed some of these children Waki smokers. This is a terrible problem for one main reason; meloetta inactivity have accurate information on the use of tobacco. I have also witnessed children being born with AIDS (HIV / AIDS) for one main reason; Mother has failed to pay outstanding maternity care (mother did not have access to quality prenatal care).
Further, adolescents who allow their sexual nature are not educated about this dangerous epidemic of AIDS. Also, Education easy as washing children's hands to us, USA, are taught to homes and schools; imeikosa our community! I regret to inform the reader that; Our community is reeling from Tanzania to diseases that can be cured (Managable diseases)
After returning to the USA in the same year (2008) and continue to "box" while I went to school with kujisomesha from the pocket; I have been home I saw reflections problems in detail. This reflection has jadidi likichochewa and my faith is primarily to help people who are around me. Also, in this faith which is in my heart, imekandamizwa meloetta fact of nature that humans were created to cooperate and not tushindane and tutengane. I am ready to have committed my life to help my fellow man for anything I have to make a difference in their lives better sustainability.
In this brief history of "Liberatus CHANG'OMBE" Libe "WHO; I would use this epistle to identify the entire population of the DMV that I am running for the position of President of Tanzania jumuhiya meloetta this DMV, USA. I ask for your cooperation and your ballot by election day July 20, 2014 sito I promised never let you down. I will work tirelessly night and day to make sure that my basic belief; "One human being to help another" I continue to pursue in the measured meloetta width. meloetta Significantly this is going from my belief that "I am not here to compete BALI PARTNERSHIP AND KEEP Humanity"
CLICK TO SEE FLYER PSPF Benefit
MJ RADIO
Recorded September (182) August (1075) July (1275) June (1294) May (1056) April (1272) March (1206) February (1130) January (986) December (894) November (1119) October (1122) September (956) August (1056) July (967) June (1046) May (1154) April (1075) March (1064) February (1091) meloetta January (1219) December (1028) November (978) October (902) September (757 ) August (844) July (697) June (580) May (595) April (512) March (479) February (471) Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment