Wednesday, May 20, 2015

2015 Coffee-Cafe | AW Media


Coffee is my friend, it keeps me awake, it keeps me sharp and it warms me up. Without coffee, I would not be fully effective in my busy life, therefore plastic champagne flutes I love coffee. But I also know that I am not the only one who has it this way. We in Denmark love coffee, plastic champagne flutes we love it so much that we are holding a fourth of countries that drink the most coffee. Growing up in coffee
I must be honest - I started in a very early age to drink coffee, which is probably due to my parents have always loved coffee, and they could talk for hours about coffee every time someone brought plastic champagne flutes up the subject. But my parents rarely drank the classic filter coffee, no, they were actually past trendsetters in Denmark. They drank for only freshly brewed coffee, especially espresso plastic champagne flutes and americano.
With large coffee surroundings at home, so it was only natural that I at an early age was attracted by coffee. I remember my first cup of coffee was a little cappuccino, as my sister did to me. Today I can safely say that I have tasted better effort of this coffee drink, but it scared me away, on the contrary, now I taste it all.
My parents were initially very dilatory in that I should drink coffee at such an early age, but they quickly plastic champagne flutes gave up when I rounded the age of 16, they could see that I was hooked. It must be said that I did not drink 10 liters of coffee a day, it was no more than two cups a day, and it was mostly plastic champagne flutes a cappuccino I drank, it was my favorite. The coffee keeps me alive
Today, now that I'm older, so is coffee only become an even bigger part of my life. I drink probably the equivalent of 4-5 cups of coffee every day, and without my many cups of coffee so I would probably not function properly. In addition, I am not a particularly good company without my coffee: D
Today, as I drink both filter coffee and specialty coffee. I still prefer my freshly brewed coffee, but when sitting for long hours in the office, plastic champagne flutes then comes quickly a lot of filter coffee down, and you get used to the taste, before or since.
I am still very much interested in coffee, therefore I am always looking online to find the best blogs that write about coffee. Today I found a blog called kaffedeli.dk this blog writes about everything in coffee. Furthermore, it gives the delicious recipes of drinks with coffee. Check it out! Newspapers and magazines Coffee Coffee in the office Post navigation
2015 Coffee-Cafe | AW Media

No comments:

Post a Comment