Friday, May 15, 2015

Yesterday morning I was early out of the door, to meet with my friend at. 9.00 for brunch at Food


Home Food Diets Food - a healthy relationship Recipes Training Exercises Workouts Motivation & Tips Me, Myself & I My Daily Update My Monthly punch bowl Bucket List Dining and Travel Guides punch bowl Copenhagen London New York Miami About
Yesterday morning I was early out of the door, to meet with my friend at. 9.00 for brunch at Food & Coffee in Vesterbro. We were actually the first ones arrived punch bowl in the cafe. Very soon the place was, however, filled with the sum of life and happy people - a real feeling of cosiness was present. Here I would, could easily have been sitting for the afternoon! punch bowl We were a bit unlucky with the weather when I see a cozy pavement area outside with cozy tables, perfect for a sunny day. I must be due to, for it is certainly not the last time I put my feet in Food & Coffee! :) Besides the atmosphere was excellent, punch bowl the service was fantastic - the chef even came in and asked what we thought of it all!
I love the way you order your food at! It puts together its own brunch from a bill of 17 different punch bowl small dishes, depending on what you now want. In this way it is possible to choose how healthy brunch should be. It is perfect for someone like me, who care about healthy living. The site has even many healthy offerings on the map, so it's incredibly easy to choose the healthy line. The place is even pretty cheap! You can choose three dishes for 59DKK, 5 dishes for 95DKK and 7 dishes for 120DKK. I went with the menu with 5 dishes!
For brunch I ordered half avocado m. Chilli oil and almonds, shunning m. Vanilla flavor, honey toasted muesli and berries, 2 pcs. eco-fried m. chives, bread and country bread m. eco-butter and eventually smoked salmon from Daniel Letz m. thyme-smoked cheese mayo. As in enough can look at the pictures disappointed the DELETE not! Mums where it was all delicious! My friend and I were super excited about the place and we can definitely recommend visiting Food & Coffee!
3 reasons to visit Food & Coffee: The food and the menu is delicious cannon and then you have the opportunity to choose health factor! (Important reason for me !!) The café is really nice and there is a super atmosphere! The service is top notch!
Website
Blog at WordPress.com. The Forever Theme.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment