Monday, October 6, 2014

Churches are growing and are now on the same level as shopping centers. Many large churches have a


To one side was a small toonbankie milchschäumer where chippies and candy for the children sold, and little further a table with books and CDs. Children jillend in kerkpaadjies and ran back into the church played. It looked like a Sondagpiekniek equal. milchschäumer
The moment one enters the church, there was a silence and holiness. You have not dared to before the service to sit and talk in the church, milchschäumer let alone between the banks running around, or candy in the church to buy and eat, or coffee stand and drink. milchschäumer The organ played softly and there was a holy atmosfees, a time of silence and worship.
Churches are growing and are now on the same level as shopping centers. Many large churches have a full coffee shop where people can sit and relax and socialize, a complete bookstore where all sorts of trinkets, books and CDs sold. It really businesses became milchschäumer so between there is also a "god" also people trying to sell.
I now no longer desire to go to a church to go. Rather prefer milchschäumer to be in my own home's silence Kruiskyk vision, I need more peace and so much more food for my soul gets. So on my own I the Lord praise and worship with the singers on Kruiskyk go.
For a long time I felt guilty because I become so uncomfortable milchschäumer in churches, and instead chose to stay home and to church on TV. I have tried several churches in my area visited, but I feel no more nutritious food for my soul there, but diet food, my soul systematically starved in churches.
Acts 17: 23-24 "As I walked through your city and look at the places where you worship, I also found an altar on which is written:" To an unknown god. "Well, what you worship without of knowledge, I proclaim to you. God, the world and everything in it, made it, He is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands is not. "
I judge not churches, but just mention that my personal experience is now, why I rather choose to stay home and sermons on Kruiskyk look. Because people can so easily condemn you if they hear you do not go to church.
I also have a big problem with churches gekommersieel touch. For that reason, we feel at home in a very small denomination where things are much more like over which we were little accustomed. milchschäumer We are often accused of a oumenskerk, but I feel at home there
Thank you Amanda for your viewing and comments. I believe there are churches that focus really has to God and his Word is, where you feel at home and it's wonderful that you are part of a church group can be, I would also like to participate milchschäumer in such a church group to belong to. Here in the city churches large and impersonal and commercial started. I have only my own experience here expressed. It is perhaps time that we reflect and return to the beginning. "Back to basics" as the English milchschäumer so clearly and beautifully.
You comment with your Facebook milchschäumer account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment