Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Emile gave me a lift to Betty

Freedom ... a theory? Maybe not! (2) | onsgreatlewe
As I went down the stairs for the last time and was sure that I had all my stuff, I sit down and keep quiet. The reality of my freedom has not quite kicked it. Just when I had finished stumbled a guy the TV room. He shares with me how he now "stranded" put in Gordansbaai and how his friends left him. He has money and a pick, but he is "stuck". He then urged me to Rooiels touch, but he would only hasten an hour sleep. I tuned in while I was in my pocket and started walking ruglaai. I do not go with a drunk guy that pass by driving. It was Christmas day and I was alone, I may seem like a runaway child, but I was at my happiest I to itself now that I type this in my life!
A few miles away, I have a lot of cars standing together and I walked a little curious and I saw, I was in time for the first service of Christmas morning. I have just gone and so were so fortunate to have as a service of Uncle Karen Kingsbury attend. He preached about love for fellow human beings, 1 Corinthians 13, the text, read. It made me sit back and think about whether we really love our fellow man? If every Christian noticed on Facebook intentionally really love our fellow man, the world will be a much better place. After the service, a local lady said she would give me a lift to organic Rooiels with her friends. I then said no thanks, not this or it does not, I just felt I had to on my own.
As at beginning of the pass, there was an elderly dubbelkajuut pickup stopped and the uncle and his family offered me a lift for so little cafe mania on. I think they have the same sermon cafe mania I attended, because they took me to Rooiels taken. To my surprise it was Hein Kruger of Kruger International and I could have a few words with him varies, what an honor! I went there in the first shop went. They were still closed, but the owner (Hank) has opened for me and said he can still only offer coffee. I went to the coffee but again the way. That hill just outside the intestine cafe mania Rooiels my calves eaten! But I made it. Halfway Pringle Bay then I get someone who stood out of fuel. The person's "wealth" is committed not to move from that point on nie..en I was free to go, when, I just wanted to!
I just turned in Pringle bay gives a Mr. Mokaba me a lift. He proudly told me about his cousin or uncle (I could not make out) that an opponent against the AWB was but in the same breath he continues how he had it for the new South Africa. cafe mania He went down to his beach house in Betty's Bay and they have emptied his house, but now he drives around in verstrasie. Well, he dropped me off at the shops, only a few were open because it was Christmas day so I could get anything worthwhile to eat. Then I had to tuck an apple. I have 2 daily fruit and 1l water with me, for when I become cafe mania hungry or thirsty.
Emile gave me a lift to Betty's Bay. He is the owner of The Whaling Station Restaurant & Pub. It seems that place nice touch! They were still working on teberei for Christmas dinner, but then I got a branewyntjie drinking in the pub. After I greeted him, I walked to Betty's Bay Backpackers. To my surprise, cafe mania they have been filled. Slightly worried I was walking to Small mouth. Just outside Betty's Bay Danie pick me up and give me a lift. He persuaded me to join him to go to Hermanus and at the Backpackers overnight. On the way he told me about his 30 years at Eskom, his dream woman who divorced him after 33 years and how he has a new woman met but stuck with her family and is now on his own wandering on Christmas day. I just listened and my sympathies clear, I get moss a lift!
Hermanus Backpackers (8 of 10) is an awesome place! It's even a holiday just to be there. You meet a load of people from all over. And there is a bar, pool table, swimming pool, braai facilities, internet, TV and all the self-help stuff you in any other self catering place would get. Here I have two German ladies meet a group of Australia, a couple cafe mania from Holland, a group of Free State and dude who has for a month backpack after his matriculation examination (at his parents' expense) and I came again Darius got (the chemical engineer from Cape Town airport jogging to Gordansbaai). Darius then decided to take a short hike, because the run was a little cafe mania angry to Hermanus.
I took a turn ran in Hermanus and then a cup of tea at some Cuban restaurant and bar gedri

No comments:

Post a Comment