Friday, October 10, 2014

I booked a trip to the Diego Rivera (1886 - 1957) murals jager bomb and frescoes to visit. My admir


So I leave to Mexico and Cuba to a packed jager bomb SAA flight to Atlanta. However, nothing could me on this nagmerrierit jager bomb prepare. In my mind I saw us on New Year's Eve drink and be merry. Of gladness was out of the question. In fact, it was as if a prior decision that the most acid of people on this flight would be.
My request for a place with lots of legroom then become a place for many speenspasie because at my cabbage, I landed on a row of seats next to a mother and father with two offspring of about six months old. A New Year's Eve with champagne jager bomb and red wine bottles and milk?
No, I thought, and called the flight attendant gets closer. Experience, but slightly peppery, I motioned to her that I do not have time for this flight. I also long and planned to take this trip to Mexico and Cuba, and research done so, why should it be my fate to sit here?
After a long negotiation, I am moved. It turned out that the seat is not empty; then again. A friendly jager bomb young hostess came and sat down next to me a couple with a baby. As stunning part she informed me, "This one is very sweet." When her father had winds knock beginnings, I'm back on track.
"Look, I refuse to sit here. Make a plan. "A few minutes later I am in a corner slid, with thankfully, a seat empty between me and a budding teenager. But when was the joy of flight waste away. Less legroom, humorless fellow passengers, snorkers and go. I also tore a nail and lose a little key to my suitcase lock. Fortunately, the lock on Atlanta broke open.
Our country after 18 hours and forty minutes in Atlanta with the usual routine of customs and passports and visas. The rigorous investigation officer ordered me to put my shoes because the silver in my shoes Bronx electronic light-flash. My laptop is opened and I buy at $ 120 for me all the plug-tags required for Mexico jager bomb and Cuba. And thank goodness it works! At the airport in Atlanta, I wrote to my story "Peyote Dreams" and make me ready for the four-hour trip to Mexico City in January of the first 3 hours, 43 minutes. At the airport I pull clean clothes.
Facing the acid stewardesses my long flight, the people on Delta Airlines Adret, friendly, helpful and professional. Under the Tuscan Sun (2003), such a tearjerker about lost love and the search for a new partner, the flight film. It's light and tasty; good for the new year and a monstrous "jet lag" awaiting me, Essentiale and plenty of water despite.
Mexico City was killed on New Year's Day. I rent at the Hotel Casa Blanca, a private taxi to take me through the city to take. My guide showed me all the landmarks and we discuss Diego Rivera's murals, the Aztecs and Mayans. In the city there is a large feraria, or amusement park. Screaming kids ride on the Big Wheel and I think what I and Johann de Lange always delicious Easter fun experience to all the bumper cars and the Figure 8 there near the Turtle Hall in Pretoria.
At six o'clock I show: whoa. I can not. I climbed into bed, ask them to call me up to seven, but sleeping on again. The next morning, I was ready for a city which had given life to a new year festival.
I booked a trip to the Diego Rivera (1886 - 1957) murals jager bomb and frescoes to visit. My admiration for this artist is just getting bigger: the experience of the frescoes and the metikuleuse detail it is truly spectacular. The murals tell the history of Mexico and embodied jager bomb the quest for identity. jager bomb Often he uses playful probably his wife Frida Kahlo as an unconventional model for an Aztec woman! Mixing his politicized view of life - that all men should be equal - and his naive, primitive painting techniques may probably some people as too pedantic overcome.
One of my toermetgeselle find his artworks irritating, because the message is so on the ground. Although the message to be set up in which the history and concerns of his country picturesquely told, one can not huge passion of this artist jager bomb miss. Indeed, Marx stood on a mural in which the church's fraud and the people's greed is portrayed. It is all so skillfully and colorfully done that one can not reduce.
This mural called "La Lucha and painting the" and point to the different classes in the community. I still call him the Michelangelo of Mexico, although someone apparently reducing jager bomb the Tretchikof of Mexico called (to whom is that joke?). In the "Secuencia de la historia de Mexico" is

No comments:

Post a Comment