Thursday, October 9, 2014

Part of the Novotel, not connected to the end, but visible from it, is part of the transit handpres


Russia and other countries can show various places and institutions, even outside the airport, as the amorphous transit zone. There may detention areas, medical facilities, or other places in Moscow that designation - ". Transit "as Snowden was miles away from the airport, but still be
Part of the Novotel, not connected to the end, but visible from it, is part of the transit handpresso zone. I decided to see if Snowden was holed up there. I reserved two rooms - one for me, one for a CNN camerawoman who came from Berlin. Aeroflot land agents directed us to a bus that rolled across the tarmac as officially, a moving part of the transit lounge. So we left the airport in Russia - Stay in the "zone." Accompanied at all times by caregivers, we checked and is focused on the second floor, the floor safe transport zone. Waiting in the hall made sure we did not go down to the lobby or gym or other floors. The only way to get food was from room service, which is actually not such a bad idea. We walked the hallway. Snowden could have been behind any of the 40 room doors on the second floor. He did not come. At 4:00 the next day we left the hotel, accompanied at all times until we are back in the airport transit lounge for our outbound handpresso flights. The rules say you can have a maximum of 24 hours in the transit lounge to stay and to leave on a flight. We did.
But Snowden did not believe in the living room for nearly three weeks. How does he do it? I would make a second trip need to find out more. A few days later I was back, this time alone. On the second trip, you start to feel like something of an expert in the transit lounge. It seemed like an exciting assignment - go to Moscow on the trail of the former NSA contractor handpresso Edward Snowden. To admit that he leaked information handpresso to reporters about a massive handpresso American government surveillance program reported Snowden arrived at Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport on a flight from Hong Kong on June 23, and settled in the transit lounge. But he remained of the view. I could not find? He would be on the tax-free shopping, think about the sheer volume of magnum bottles of liquor for sale? He would be sipping cappuccino in the coffee shop, annoyed that they cost 5 or $ 6.50 each? Determined and anxious, I flew in under the cover of darkness on a night Aeroflot flight from Madrid, arriving at 6:00 in the passport control officer told me to wait. "Sit there," she said, and walked away with my documents. Hmmm. I would end up in legal limbo as Snowden, whose American passport was revoked by Washington, making handpresso it difficult for him to cross borders? Well, no. After about 10 minutes I was waved through, and out of there so fast that I forgot the passport officer asked if she saw Snowden lately. But there was no entry stamp in my passport handpresso Russia. Because, as Snowden, I did not officially enrolled for the country, instead, I have been in the lounge for passengers only in transit through, along with those who area outbound flights on board. It is a truly international place, filled with a broad swath of humanity. Citizens of the Russian Federation, Europeans, Asians, a small number of Americans and a few Cubans. Young backpackers and wealthy businessmen. Exhausted parents with children, including a brave little boy whose legs appeared disabled, struggling every step to take, pressed handpresso his mother's hand. All drag the border area, with its colorful emporium of high-end shops tucked next to mom-and-pop beauty shops selling souvenirs apparently left over from the old Soviet Union, including a fold-up metal drinking cup, I could not not resist. Snowden reported is traveling with several laptop computers. If it is heavy, it has a problem. So did I. There is hardly any luggage carts in the transit lounge. I finally found one, and then a woman from India to until I had finished it. I try again, up and down, and when it got to be 12:30 - when there are no flights for a few hours - I checked in the capsule hotel in Terminal E, renting a small room for the minimum four hours . Did not see Snowden there, and not back in the terminal, 05:00. I thought the best shot was the Havana flight leaves at 2:05 It's no secret that observers now see that flight. I have very early to the boarding gate, number 22 in Terminal D. A couple of guys with beards vaguely like Snowden. But no one seems to be Danish, the other Russian. I approached both. They laughed. Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment