Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Staff Contact Play with Us Stay with News Recent Posts in RSS Actuality Argument World

Story guardian: Topic Sejkos of clothes before you got bury | ONLINE Panorama Newspaper
Staff Contact Play with Us Stay with News Recent Posts in RSS Actuality Argument World & Region Economy how to clean a keurig Flash Photo Gallery Photo of the Day Horoscope Chronic Culture Lions news Last Day event Opinion Panorama Plus Political Albania votes in 2013 Social Special spore I Wife Videos Latest Comments in RSS Follow us on Twitter Connect on Facebook
In the folder "Hazbiu" how to clean a keurig evidence of two guards selected for the secret operation with Sejko Topic, after announcement of the verdict, holding on 14 June 1983 bloodcurdling story of people trusted Hazbiu Kadri and State Security chief reveals how to clean a keurig time first moments of the last mysteries of ishkomandantit Battle Fleet. Investigators longest minister Secret Police have put in writing precisely every detail of the allegations of officials who committed the last act of the body leaving Topic Sejkos highlight their most macabre. History shows that before investigators how to clean a keurig Hazbiu how to clean a keurig two officials of the Interior Ministry, Kemal Xhaferi Gjondeda Islam, begins with inhuman torture how to clean a keurig on the body at the base of Sejkos Topic Security Maminas continues with moments when the car sank with rope and closes branch the stripping of clothes before burial in Linza area. Unprecedented event has been archived "Top Secret" in the recesses of the Ministry of Interior to be discovered after 20 years in the process of one of its main protagonists. Testimony Regarding xhaferri QEMAL as asked, I will give these explanations: In 1960 more calls to the office in the afternoon, the Ministry of Interior, Ziçishti Mihallaq enemy. There I found the Islamic Birçen Gjondedën Kemal, Luton and George Bimon Baqir, Mihallaqit cousin, who had been driving and was made after the officer died. It was about 17:00 o'clock in the afternoon. Shortly afterwards came the Mihallaqi. He told me several times where you were, you can say anywhere, that's what he meant everything to keep our secret. Mihallaqi kept us in the office without telling us anything. About 21:00 Kadri Hazbiu enemy came, I do not remember who came next. Without saying anything to us, took us drive brought us to the old prison number. 5 From birc learned that Kemal was arrested and Tahir Demi Topic Sejko. They told us we were doing guard them would not talk, would not let anyone inside. Kemal was responsible Gjondeda birc and Islam. I do not remember how to clean a keurig much stayed there. At this time kept them there, with Tahir temje were sentenced to death and awaiting the final decision. Multi-Tahir kept in two rooms, face to face on the second floor, while we to do service, stayed in two rooms on the first floor. Upstairs in the hallway between the two rooms where detainees were, only one stood guard in the fourth to do service in the order ... I remember that during that two detainees have stayed there, I've seen that have come together several times a day Kadri Hazbiu by Recep Colleen, Nevzat Ziçishtin Mihallaq Haznedarin, where stood a half hour an hour and flee. What they do not know that it would go in, but as far as I remember, I had arrested two first wrote. Kadri Hazbiu how to clean a keurig or others have not seen come only from the top one could have been any night, but I may have been asleep, but the friends how to clean a keurig they have not said anything. One night, I had guard service from 2 to 4 o'clock in the morning. When I got up, said another how to clean a keurig friend, Luton Beqiri that received Topic Sejko and where they have led. Who got, I said. Pray said, was Mihallaq Ziçishti, Recep cough, Nevzat Haznedari, birc Kemal, Islam Gjondede and George Bimo. After an hour, we came to George Bimo said car and come on, that will are going to a place. He brought me closer Maminas, between the vineyard where it was a lonely house in the man lived there. When I went there, I found Mihallaqin, Rexhepi, Nevzati, Kemal Birçen, Gjondedën Islam, had also Topic Sejko was handcuffed. I found the thread cutting sticks. I had burst blood throughout the body. As I vent was routed 5-6 sticks. how to clean a keurig All the beat on. I stayed there a few minutes and then told me that the guards came to a small hill above the house, while Islam Gjondede, how to clean a keurig down house that no one approached. how to clean a keurig We stayed up at night, around 20:00 am when he came Hazbiu Kadri, who got inside, stayed a few minutes, that ç'bisedoi and left. As Kadri fled from the land where guards do, I saw that the topic of Hand dug out of the leg and threw him in the car. I went there and Islam. When I went there, I heard friends who said they would kill, not to guess the gun, heard the shooting. Who said this, I do not remember. Given that no machines, remember that Starter threw them in the throat a thick hemp rope as finger and both sides stretch the rope on the two sides, while the drowned topic, so there was no

No comments:

Post a Comment