Friday, March 21, 2014

you are a musician myself? tervis tumbler or


(Note, The post is edited after the fact - because you're stupid s) ffer threw no soft bebileke middle of the nasty face of the utrulig little talented Hugo Solis A..? Perhaps because the audience is taken directly from an institution of ndsvake thwart rings ..?
Okay, okay, s is the judges I'm really mad at then. And audiences. But serr .. Something s EXTREMELY sad and uninteresting as he fyr'n there. F you work somgiggolo for fat, tragic tervis tumbler old women from the north, on vacation in Bar (how you write lisp-S really?) Elona.
You are one of the most useless I've experienced, you are s amazing little factual tervis tumbler and says that the guy should go back barcelona says more that you are a pathetic little race proven brat, grew up guy .. take you to hellvette even :)
you are a musician myself? tervis tumbler or "musician" tervis tumbler with the garbage music? lr you sprket before you start .. carp and alien race guys have talent, you are a pathetic piece of shit that does not have future in music or anything else though, you're obviously a little spk: )
Pota Lucas; Huffda! It was as awful. Race Proven? What have I proven? About races ..? Brat. Am I a shit or a kid? Shut your jvla a moron. Lr right printer wine vs. Chill, It Must Be pretty chill called Chill? When it is said, I exaggerate nothing, I just think it's weird that no one in the audience threw a glass bottle in the face at Hugo. Because I think his face was disgusting. And he sang rvva. The gr not at me. Or make it there? Icefall it is sooo lucky that this is MY BLOG! The point is what I mean, you fool.
Lr ... YOU sprket, you imbecile. Mainly hyphenation. It's kind of a big deal .. For some. Alien Breed has talent tervis tumbler yes, I agree. Carp has some useful also. Whether tervis tumbler I have future in music or anything else gjenstr see! But I have faith.
Does HRT on your music, and it is quite s Poorly, tervis tumbler and then I think on you .. Yes, it's your blog and your blog will unfortunately be down shortly. Fun and see that you are putting down on the other Anngers spelling, no one 1klasse student writing better than you. Throw a glass bottle tervis tumbler in the snout at the guy that he sings Poorly? tervis tumbler Should you have kjrt over your face with a bus then? For if one grp voice or talent for music s wealth snout should have your host overkjrt long ago? And I like the black and and lived in Norway for 10 years only write better than you, mafacker ^ ^ ..
ice
Hoj! Here is ticking it in! : D Yeah, I'll succeed in music. Among other things. tervis tumbler No, I'm not light on dogs, jvlig distasteful imply that I like watch dogs burn. : P Tosk. I have no idea your damned fool, that's why I get annoyed. Jealous? JEALOUS? Hahaha! When sku I VRT affordable tragic, would I upper jealous at him. Hush n This is embarrassing! And Zaid .. hm, you do not write more Norwegian than me anyhow.
Tore that will surely tervis tumbler email plis bitch, shut up your snout .. Kisen type vertfall better than bloggers who e 25 years and have lived here all my life, s shut up <3 or tore, e wealth bloggers? Hehehe tervis tumbler suck myyyyyy 3 incheeezzzz with hard DICK man: D
Let's see here. Pota Lucas: Where the fuck mentions he go back? The only one that mentions the word back is YOU! Talking about reading more into it than that size. Thore Rolfhyden: tervis tumbler he does not mention tervis tumbler lesbians, he writes lisp. As in, he has a lisp http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lisp and finally ... Nr was a soft bebileke a bottle? possible it has been edited slightly but still. Everything else is just s unfair and Poorly written that I do not bother taking it for me
before you say you s check that it is correct what you say, he has edita full post, which read "Where the fuck threw no one glass bottle in the snout at his dera?" something like that, and saying that he could go back, s underskfr you opening tervis tumbler your mouth
Hahaha! Delicious with little support Kaizer! , D Yes, I have edita post, which I ran wide should not have. But things get s to the point misforsttt, (NRS jvlig stupid people mired wra here) that I had to the just. Were the police almost no I criticized the Radar sms advertising where people were encouraged to Drive fast, a while back. A right! For the record, I never wrote "Where the fuck threw no ... blablabla" because it gives the non southerly meaning. Moreover, I suggested only that he perhaps should tervis tumbler continue his gigolo-multimillion-dollar business in Barcelona! It was quickly turned into "take back" of those who commented, that the message was racist, which it was not. N n, WHA'EVVA! One last thing; Kaizer, I'm s s agree agree, much of what it said was s to the point Poorly written tervis tumbler quite, it would VRT unfair just comment on it! Haha!
to Kaizer And sndre: nemmelig what kind of languages are you leading a boy!? Also on English! You Must Be cool. No, no I think about is not worth the femring your taaaaper. A hrstr on my hue is ten times more valuable tervis tumbler than all the tragic care you call a man (

No comments:

Post a Comment