Wednesday, March 19, 2014

you suck man: D: Really well mostly about how important it is for roidere and hide that they are do


Yes .. I wrote a post about smsint Hugo Solis, john coffee he fjmen who came onto the X-Facked-or-audition and thought he was the star. Ogs were singing the lead his real crap! But he did not slaughter the judges ..! : O And the audience was going wild! WHAT THE FUCK! I thought to myself. Also I got out my aggression in THIS POST.
I said in the post that I was mainly annoyed at judges and audience then .. But Whatever! This did not go down well with a small handful john coffee of people .. HUGO SOLIS-LOVERS. Sure relatives and friends and kjrester. The m is the upper, for he was jvlig crap. Suppose, he had a whole stttegruppe with among the audience! john coffee Hahaha! Tragic people. (I hope to not know any of you, then it will be embarrassing ... for you, since you are s tragic) john coffee
You are one of the most useless I've experienced, you are s amazing little factual and says that the guy should go back barcelona says more that you are a pathetic little race proven brat, grew up guy .. take you to hellvette john coffee even :)
you are a musician myself? or "musician" with the garbage john coffee music? lr you sprket before you start .. carp and alien race guys have talent, you are a pathetic piece of shit that does not have future in music or anything else though, you're obviously a little spk: )
3 comments on 10 minutes john coffee .. Can we have a case of multiple comments from the same person on upper hands ..!? Or have just anyone who loves Hugo Solis GTT onto my blog while and commented? Alts 3?
Does HRT on your music, and it is quite s Poorly, and then I think on you .. Yes, it's your blog and your blog will unfortunately be down shortly. Fun and see that you are putting down on the other Anngers spelling, no one 1klasse student writing better than you. Throw a glass bottle in the snout at the guy that he sings Poorly? Should you have kjrt over your face with a bus then? For if one grp voice or talent for music s wealth snout should have your host overkjrt long ago? And I like the black and and lived in Norway for 10 years only write better than you, mafacker ^ ^ ..
21.sep.2010 kl.22: 31
Hoj! Here is ticking it in! : D Yeah, I'll succeed in music. Among other things. No, I'm not light on dogs, jvlig distasteful imply that I like watch dogs burn. : P Tosk. I have no idea your damned fool, that's why I get annoyed. Jealous? JEALOUS? Hahaha! When sku I VRT affordable tragic, would I upper jealous at him. Hush n This is embarrassing! And Zaid .. hm, you do not write more Norwegian than me anyhow.
Tore that will surely email plis bitch, shut up your snout .. Kisen type vertfall better than bloggers who e 25 years and have lived here all my life, s shut up <3 or tore, e wealth bloggers? Hehehe suck myyyyyy 3 incheeezzzz with hard DICK man: D
FINALLY: A nice thing to have blog .. Is that you see IP addresses. HAHA! To those of you who have actually giddi write 2-3 comments on the same post. It was not clear before s i s addresses .. Good job! Keep it up!
Your blog is all over the place already one :) Haha, did not s tough guys like you s p x-fuck-or whatever you call it :) I knew you had a little gay inside of you <3 Were not you unfair? So you were mad at the judges, but the guy could go to barchelona and sell themselves to whores or whatever it was? Hahaha, swollow ur own shitt: D
My blog is everywhere? Where? No, no, no. Selling to hear? Hah! Why would hear buy the uk? No, I was not unfair, I asked why no one shed any P s rvva syngekar. Jeez, people are heavy for it. Tff boy yes.
Angry about ... Hugo Solis fans! One sees not actually ip addresses here on blog :) it can only f by the webmaster, it was Poorly .. Those who are ill s, f libk tul anything you spit that? :) Answer - IP address: 85164120113 No, I see that you do not see it. I see no IP address over here ..
Shamed? NO! Not one bit! ("You suck man" has also commented on the other post: - So you are a fitness expert also? Does not need steroids to look like someone who used steroids for many r Listed!)
you suck man: D: Really well mostly about how important it is for roidere and hide that they are doing it. None of the top bodybuilders who use steroids pp. I know that one can become big without juice, but I'm talking about Coleman, Cutler, etc. Steoider? Yes. Do not start saying no other.
I only have one thing to say to everyone here that prver slated p Sndre. BWUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Thanks for that i can f allowed john coffee to laugh at you. :) Why can not you let Sndre f allowed to have their own opinions, without that you will engage in talk shit about him?
Yo. I am a body-fixed, criticize, candy eating, exercising, undersigned, rppende, film seeing, game-playing, musikkphrende, animal-loving, human being skeptical, fun-prver - vrende boy who has a blog. Okay, good renovation!
Design -> Edit -> Widgets -> Paste code Categories Ar

No comments:

Post a Comment